We've collated 14 of the best horse jokes around for you to enjoy. Laugh out loud horse jokes for you to share with your friends.
- What TV show do horses love? … Neighbours
- A horse walks into a bar. The barman asks: “Why the long face?”
- Beware of Black Beauty… She’s a dark horse
- What’s black and white and eats like a horse?… A zebra.
- You shouldn’t you insult a jockey? He could take a offence.(a-fence)
- Doctor, doctor, I’ve got a sore throat. The doctor said: “Don’t worry, you’re just a little horse.”
- How do you spell ‘Hungry Horse’ in four letters? MTGG
- What do you call a horse that can’t lose a race? Sherbet.(sure bet)
- Did you hear about the depressed horse? He told a tale of whoa!
- A horse walks into a bar. The barman confuses idioms with jokes and offers him a glass of water, but can’t make him drink.
- I bet on a horse with excellent breeding. He bolted out the gate, then stopped to close it behind him.
- A horse walks into a bar. “Hey,” says the barman. “Yes please,” says the horse.
- Where do horses go when they’re sick? The horsepital.
- I put a bet on a horse to come in at 10 to 1 – and it did! Unfortunately all the others came in at 12.30
We hope you've enjoyed our collection of horse jokes. If you've got any jokes you'd like to share, just get in touch!