What is it?
Vetroflex Senior is a proprietary blend of nutrients designed to provide support to the musculoskeletal, respiratory, immune and digestive systems of the older horse, together with added nutrients to help maintain body condition.
How it works
The older horse may have a lifetime of experience behind it and many miles left on the clock, but the inextricable passage of time means that extra nutrition support is often required to help maintain performance and quality of life. The joints, after years of wear and tear; lungs from long exposure to dust in hay and bedding; changes in dentition and a gradual decline in immune system efficiency can all impact the older horse. Vetroflex Senior provides specific additional nutrient support to maintain overall wellbeing, flexibility and quality of life in your horse.
What it does
- Joint support: Vetroflex Senior provides targeted amino acids and antioxidants to help maintain healthy joint cartilage and connective tissues.
- Respiratory Support: stabling, and the ensuing exposure to dust is known to increase the antioxidant requirements within the lungs; for the older horse with prolonged exposure, Vetroflex Senior provides a wide range of antioxidants, particularly vitamin C, known for its direct effect on lung antioxidant levels.
- Digestive support: The FOS prebiotic supports the growth of beneficial microorganisms in the digestive tract to allow optimal function of the digestive system. Older horses, especially those with poor dentition, that may have difficulty chewing their food, or for those older horses that find it difficult to hold their condition may benefit from a prebiotic.
- A broad spectrum of B vitamins provide a pick me up and replenish any drop in the horse’s own production caused by a reduced fibre intake.
- Hoof support via biotin, methionine and zinc for the correct formation and repair of hooves.
- Immune support: The efficiency of the immune system wanes over time. The FOS and antioxidants in Vetroflex Senior work together to provide additional support to the horse’s own natural immune defences.
How to Use
Vetroflex Senior is designed for daily use for short and long term support. Vetroflex Healthy is a palatable liquid that can easily be mixed into your horse’s daily feed. For older horses 60ml per day, mixed into the normal feed.
Vetroflex Senior contains a blend of Collagen hydrolysate, FOS Prebiotic, Liquorice, Manganese, Copper, Zinc, Iodine, Biotin, Methionine, Vitamins A, D3, K, E, C, Selenium and B-vitamins. Vetroflex Senior is formulated using Specially Optimised Bioavailable Formula (SOBF) technology to ensure optimal absorption. Free from banned substances.
1800ml – 30 days
5000ml – 83 days*
*Based on a horse weighing up to 600kg on a daily 60ml maintenance serve using a 5000ml bottle.
Feed at rates shown. 1 x pump = 30ml. Administer orally or pump / pour and mix into feed. Ensure clean fresh water is always available. Hay or other forage must be available.
For animal use only. Serve dependent on the individual animal but as a guide. Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight. Replace lid after use. This product is not a Veterinary medicine which is subject to authorisation. All information correct at time of print.
Maintenance daily feed rates
< 400 Kg
400 - 600 Kg
> Over 600 Kg
What is Vetroflex Senior and how is it given?
It is a palatable liquid, which can be administered orally or mixed with feed.
How soon will my horse feel the effect from Vetroflex Senior?
It varies depending on your horse, the rate at which they metabolise the ingredients, and if the horse has recently been given any other products prior to being given Vetroflex Senior. However, we find that Vetroflex Senior provides a noticeable effect within 2 to 4 weeks, although some horses may take longer to respond; perhaps 6 to 8 weeks or longer.
What about side effects?
There are NO SIDE EFFECTS with Vetroflex Senior! Vetroflex Senior provides the body with a balance of nutrients, together with collagen - which is a naturally occurring protein - to help support joint health. Vetroflex Senior is free from banned substances and can be used safely in the long term.
What are the key ingredients of Vetroflex Senior?
Vetroflex Senior is a targeted, all-in-one supplement containing a completely natural proprietary peptide blend of collagen hydrolysate to support strong, flexible and healthy joints and bones. The function of hydrolysed collagen has been studied extensively and has achieved GRAS (Generally Recognised As Safe) status, a strict standard set by the Food and Drug Administration, which requires scientific demonstration of safety and tolerability. In addition Vetroflex Senior contains FOS Prebiotic, Liquorice, Manganese, Copper, Zinc, Iodine, Biotin, Methionine, Vitamins A, D3, K, E, C, Selenium and B-vitamins.
How long can I give my horse Vetroflex Senior for?
Vetroflex Senior can be fed on a consistent, everyday basis to all senior horses and ponies.
How should I store my Vetroflex Senior?
Store in a cool place.
Keep out of direct sunlight.
Do not freeze.
Use plastic containers and applicators, not metal ones.